Property Title Searches
We customize our property title searches to meet your needs, but always search the following:
- Deed information back to an arms length transaction.
- All voluntary encumbrances that have not been released.
- All involuntary encumbrances that have not been released, including state and federal tax liens, mechanics liens, judgments affecting the property, UCC fixtures relating to the property, etc.
- Parcel information, current taxes, due dates, paid status, delinquent taxes and payoff dates. Tax bills and taxing authority information can be provided upon request.
- County effective dates.
- Foreclosure searches provide the original complaint information and docket, plus any pertinent filings depending upon how how far the case has progressed.
- Copies are charged at a pass through, and only the specific copies requested are provided.
With our wide range of property title search offerings, extensive experience with foreclosure searches and large volume projects, PMD is your full service abstracting source.
Property Title Search Types
We offer a full line of professional title abstract services. Each service can be customized to meet the specific criteria you require.
Additional Search Services
Included in all Services!
All of our services include the following:
- Document Portal Access
- 24-48 Hour Turn Time
- Many Delivery Options
- 1-Year Document Storage
Request a property title search by email, fax, or by using our easy online order form. If you have any questions, we're always available to help.Request a Title Search What makes PMD Different?