Property Title Searches
We customize our property title searches to meet your needs, but always search the following:
- Deed information back to an arms length transaction.
- All voluntary encumbrances that have not been released.
- All involuntary encumbrances that have not been released, including state and federal tax liens, mechanics liens, judgments affecting the property, UCC fixtures relating to the property, etc.
- Parcel information, current taxes, due dates, paid status, delinquent taxes and payoff dates. Tax bills and taxing authority information can be provided upon request.
- County effective dates.
- Foreclosure searches provide the original complaint information and docket, plus any pertinent filings depending upon how how far the case has progressed.
- Copies are charged at a pass through, and only the specific copies requested are provided.
With our wide range of property title search offerings, extensive experience with foreclosure searches and large volume projects, PMD is your full service abstracting source.
Property Title Search Types
We offer a full line of professional title abstract services. Each service can be customized to meet the specific criteria you require.
- Current Owner Title SearchWe search back to where the current owner received the property.
- Current Owner w/Good PMMWe search back to where the current owner received the property, providing PMM (Purchase Money Mortgage) information. Mortgage and release information is provided when applicable. If there is no PMM, we will search back one more owner. Please Note: If we do have to go back a second owner, a 2-owner search fee applies.
- Current Owner w/24 Month Chain of TitleWe search back to where the current owner received the property plus include the specified copies per your request. If the owner has not been in title 24/months, we will search back one more owner.
Please Note: If we have to go back a second owner, a 2-owner search fee applies.
- 2-Owner Title SearchWe search back two arms length transactions.
- 2-Owner or 10 Year Title SearchWe search back at least 2-owners or 10 years depending on which is greater.
Please Note: Depending upon the number of transfers within the 10 year period, a 3-owner search fee may apply.
- 30-Year Title SearchWe search back 30 years.
- Full Title SearchWe search back to the legal statute of that particular state. Every state statute varies.
- Pre-Foreclosure Title SearchWe search back to your requested time period.
- REO Title SearchWe search back to your requested time period.
Additional Search Services
- Update SearchWe search from the last effective date to present, providing any new information that has been recorded.
Included in all Services!
All of our services include the following:
- Document Portal Access
- 24-48 Hour Turn Time
- Many Delivery Options
- 1-Year Document Storage
Request a property title search by email, fax, or by using our easy online order form. If you have any questions, we're always available to help.Request a Title Search Servicing States